All The Things You Probably Won't Be Told About The Basset Hound!
If you're serious about your Basset Hound and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Basset Hound on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 7.28am
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm a Basset Hound Lover. There's an amazing new e-book on the Basset Hound to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Basset Hound. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Basset Hound, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Basset Hounds and want to make sure you care for your Basset Hound properly? Basset Hounds, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Basset Hound. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Basset Hound is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Basset Hound trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Basset Hound can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Basset Hound that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on. It's frustrating to hear about Basset Hound owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This Was My Experience Back Then
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition.
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything, took forever to be potty trained, and took a long while to take to any visitors. We learned the hard way again! But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years. We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could about our dogs. It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several successful dog e-books and I'm so excited about my latest, on the Basset Hound.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up withanything less than a healthy perfect little Basset Hound do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Basset Hound. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Basset Hound, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique" to Basset Hounds? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Basset Hound. Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! I want to help prevent you losing hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Basset Hound in the best possibly way. The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Basset Hound does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Basset Hound owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their Basset Hound. Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Basset Hound is? There's nothing like seeing the effect a well behaved and well groomed Basset Hound has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Basset Hound"
In 106 pages I have covered nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a Basset Hound from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the Basset Hound either.
Well to make sure I really covered everything before I finished the book, I even set up a simple webpage , and people like you visited it and left me their most pressing question on Basset Hounds. Then I had them answered ! And believe me there were tons of great questions! Some, I had to go along way to find the answers to.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Basset Hound"
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Basset Hound just because "they look cute with that doleful expression". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the incredible Basset Hound. Everyone who first sees a a Basset Hound's long ears hanging by the sides of its head has their breath taken away. Clear and easy to read information at your fingertips)
- You will be amazed at what diet your Basset Hound should be getting. Each pure bred has its own set of needs and you should know your Basset’s nutritional requirements. (Everything about a Basset Hound's dietary needs is clearly explained in this recently expanded chapter)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Basset Hound, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert, intelligent, sensitive and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Basset Hound and how to ensure you "pick" and train a Basset Hound that has these characteristics. (not all do so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Basset Hound breeder. How on earth do you identify and locate a good breeder? This is probably one of the most important facets that many buyers initially overlook and later wish they had known more about. Learn what questions to ask a breeder and what questions you should be asked by the breeder!
- Understand Basset breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Basset Hound will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover all about your Basset's health care. Although generally a healthy breed, sickness is a part of every dog’s life and Basset Hounds have their own set of unique health problems. (Learn the key to maintaining your Bassets Hound's health!)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Basset Hound Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Basset Hound related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Discover exactly how to prepare for the new "arrival" in your home? Including what to initially buy and set up at home and how to ensure you Basset starts off on the right foot. with all your family. (best to get it right from the beginning!)
- Know how to groom your Basset Hound from day one. Though the Basset Hound is a low maintenance breed, you need to groom your pet regularly. (Once learned properly, grooming becomes much easier)
- Learn the importance of socialization of your new puppy. So many owners get in wrong in the first few months and then suffer for years. What you teach now is the foundation for future behavior. (vital detailed information provided)
- Quickly learn the tips for buying a healthy, well adjusted Basset Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: (Learn all the important information to save you time, money and stress).
- To give your Basset Hound the best you can and to get the best from your Basset Hound, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age. (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Conquer potty training. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Basset Hound is "having accidents" on the floor or crate there is a training method inside that delivers)
- Understand just why your Basset Hound is prone to allergies. Common causes, symptoms and treatment is discussed. (Isn't prevention better than cure!)
- There are very good reasons to breed: equally good reasons not to breed. Breeding is when it all begins and must be taken very seriously indeed! (Discover the many factors that come into play in this process.
- People age. So will your Basset Hound. Maybe that former cute puppy with the cute ears is no longer as agile or energetic. (Learn how to manage the "aging" Basset and a bit about pet insurance too)!
- Find out how to stop your Basset becoming obese. This is one of the biggest problems Basset Hounds face. (Don't love your best friend to death!).
- Understand all about the controversial "BARF" diet. Some professional Basset owners love the BARF diet, others won't go near it. (make you own decision when you have read some of the facts!).
- Understand how and why you are either the pack leader or the follower in your dog’s world. Quickly learn what makes your Basset Hound listen to you! (Given the chance your Basset will soon rule the house otherwise!)
- Become knowledgeable on Spaying and Neutering. Learn the benefits for your Basset.
- Learn all about Basset Hound vaccination. This is a crucial decision you take in the interests of your pet and his long and healthy life. (know when to start vaccinations and what to expect!)
- Discover how to set up an effective training program. Teach your dog to sit, come stay, roll over and much more. (impress you friends with your smart Basset)
- Learn how to quickly and easily teach you Basset Hound to walk on or off a leash in public. This new section has just been added and is full of excellent tips. (Teach your Basset not to run away as soon as the leash is off!)
- Learn how to manage the Basset puppy with a tendency to nip or bite. If managed properly early on this habit can be changed.
- Understand some common Basset dangers at home you are probably not aware of. Includes information on what poisonous plants you should know about!
Here's what a few Basset Hounds owners had to say about my ebook.
Your Basset Hound ebook, with all of her bonuses, have helped out tremendously.
I have to say that it's my girlfriend's and my Bible when it comes to raising our pup Margo-a-go-go.
Whenever we have a question were able to reference her book quickly and easily.
I've also put her MP3 audio on my Ipod so that i can listen and learn better ways to train my Basset Hound properly.
My name is Trish Sandell, I'm 23 years old and live in Binghamton, New York.
Your book has been a great resource to me!
I have been researching the Basset Hound breed for some time now because I am interested in adopting one from a rescue, taking it through Therapy Dog Training, and using it in my future classroom with a literacy program called "Paws Up For Reading".
I have read many books about the breed, but yours was the most helpful and informational.
I now feel that I have all the information that I need to be the best Mom I can! I can't wait to get my dog, and as soon as I do I will send you a picture of us!
Binghamton, New York
Just wanted to thank you so much for your brilliant e-book and free bonuses.
We are due to bring our new puppy into our home in 7 days time, and it is amazing what information is contained in your book which we would never have been able to discover in other places.
I now feel excited, confident, and ready for our new baby " Hooch" to arrive.
Thank you, and good luck.
Hope other readers get as much out of it as we have.
Your book and booklets have been great, the most informative of all the books about Basset Hounds. Thank you for your efforts.
Everything went great and was very easy to follow. I found your book so helpful.
You covered everything I was wanting to know and did not have the time to research for myself.
It was well worth the money.
Thanks so much.
Hi There Sharda:
Just wanted to let you know my mom stayed up late and read the entire book last night. She loves it. They're going to look at some baby Bassets tomorrow.
A note from Sharda.
The testimonials on this page are from real people and show the positive experiences they have had.
Not every customer can expect to or will achieve the same success and experiences as those listed on this page. Many customers fail to achieve these same results.
One of the main reasons not everyone achieves the same results is that in many cases they may not read the ebook or listen to the audios completely or they may not follow the information provided.
To achieve the best results for your dog, it is suggested you read all of the ebook and listen to any of the audios provided. You will then be in a better position to make the right decisions to best care for your dog.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "My Basset chews everything in sight! What can I do to teach her to stop it?"
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a Basset Hound?"
- "I had a friend with a lovely Basset Hound. She told me they can have hip problems. Is this true?"
- "My son is 5 years old. Is he too young to care for a Basset Hound?"
- "My Basset Hound "pees" at every tree when we are out walking, how can I teach him to stop it? It's so embarrassing!"
- "Should I breed my Basset Hound, how do I go about it?"
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Basset Hound that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you over $600. This isn't some cheap and nasty list of dog answers as you can probably see by now.
Everything is explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why is such a bargain at only $31.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book (ebook) that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. Ain't that a hoot!
No matter what however, it's a bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $31.77 to $47.77 very soon. Once I get a few more testimonials from satisfied customers, the price will increase. So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some bucks.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Basset Hound" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
7 Genuine Complimentary Bonuses Included,
When Investing In Basset Hound ebook for $31.77.
Bonuses Valued at $ 117.36!
FREE BONUS # 1 Potty Training Made Quick And Easy - ebooklet
Potty Training is the number issue with most dog owners somewhere in their lives as a dog owner. This recently completed ebook clearly outlines the current proven potty training techniques. It is covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple , fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
(VALUE $12.95) FREE for a limited time.
FREE BONUS # 2 Managing The Barking Dog - ebooklet
A dog that is barking inappropriately can soon drive you and your neighbors a little crazy! This ebooklet outlines the easy steps you need to take to quickly control your barking dog.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $9.95) FREE for a limited time.
FREE BONUS # 3 Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping up - ebooklet
The dog who is already nipping then they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent biting down the track. If you dog is already biting, measures should be undertaken now to help prevent a serious injury in the future.
This bonus ebooklet provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $7.95) FREE for a limited time.
SPECIAL FREE BONUS # 4 "Dog Training Down Secrets Revealed - Audio
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more.
The audio is 53 minutes long.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 27.97) FREE for a limited time.
FREE BONUS # 5 Traveling With Your Basset Hound - ebooklet
Whether Basset Hounds travel with their owners by road, sea or air they require special forward planning. The e-booklet is a invaluable addition for any Basset Hound owner.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 9.77) FREE for a limited time.
FREE BONUS # 6 Secrets To Becoming The “Alpha Dog” & Being Your Basset Hound’s Pack Leader - ebooklet
Dogs have evolved with a pack leader mentality. Either you or your Basset Hound will become the leader! This e-booklet outlines steps you can take to have your Basset listen and obey you easily.
(RETAIL PRICE $13.77) FREE for a limited time.
FREE BONUS # 7 Free email consultation.
Whereby you can email me personally regarding a doggie behavior or other problem you are experiencing. I am confident my special Basset Hound ebook package will address most, if not all, of your concerns. If for any reason you need help, we are available 7 days a week.
(RETAIL PRICE $35.00) FREE for a limited time.
They're each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
But I don't know how long I'll keep these bonuses up there. It's part of a marketing test I'm doing. If my sales keep on going as well as they are now I will soon remove the bonuses.. So if you want them, get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Basset Hound.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $31.77 is a part of our current special offer. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 106 page e-book for $31.77, PLUS 7 FREE bonuses valued at $117.36. This is all available right now for a limited time! So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
This is all available right now for a limited time! So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
P.P.P.S. You also have 8 weeks to review the e-book and bonusesand discover for yourself the value and benefits these books and audio can provide to you.. You are protected with a full 8 week 100% Satisfaction Refund Guarantee. You take absolutely no risk.
P.P.P.P.S HOT NEWS! LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the next few days, I am including for FREE, 7 Complimentary Free Bonus resources for your Basset Hound, valued at $117.86, to anyone who purchases my Basset Hound ebook.
That's over $117.86 of FREE bonuses just for trying my Basset Hound ebook package.
See top of page for more details.
Thank you for visiting us.